- 100% of program participants have access to nutritional groceries
- 100% of program participants have access to clothing, furniture and housewares
- 100% have access to or receive referrals to supportive services
- 60% of seniors served experience reduction in hospitalizations due to a lack of nutrition.
To achieve these outcomes, we:
- Build client relationships to better understand the needs of the community and evaluate program impact.
- Provide food to those that are food insecure
- Provide clothing, housewares and furniture to those in crisis situations
- Assist seniors with household tasks that would improve their daily life
- Facilitate events for seniors to combat social isolation and promote interaction.
- Connect program participants with partner agencies that can assist with any other areas of need.